Quincy Bioscience is an emerging biotech company located in Madison, Wisconsin dedicated to hiring people that have a “can-do” attitude with an aim toward growth and limitless potential. Our goal is to create winning research, marketing and management teams that function smoothly and at peak performance levels. We have many things to accomplish and seek career-minded, curious professionals who are “roll up your sleeves, whatever it takes to get the job done” people.
At Quincy Bioscience, we are always looking for amazing talent. For an opportunity to join an exciting team on the cutting edge, please submit your resume or CV along with a cover letter detailing your professional experiences and interests, to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (608) 237-2205. Qualified candidates with a potential match to any current or future openings will be contacted directly.
Quincy Bioscience offers a competitive compensation package including:
• Health Insurance effective on first day of employment
• Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
• Flex Spending
• Paid Vacation
We are seeking motivated Account Representatives to support our Inside Sales team. If you are reliable, personable, results-driven, persistent, and able to overcome customer objections, we want to meet you!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Place outbound calls to current customer base to initiate future sales.
• Take inbound (warm leads) from media promotions airing throughout the day.
• Influence customers to buy product by following a prepared sales script that offers product information and price.
• Promote product by suggesting related products; offering quantity discounts or special promotions.
• Offer upgrades and down-sell each customer.
• Record customer information in computer database including name, address and purchase related information.
• Confirm customer information by restating and clarifying customer and product order information.
• High School Diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certificate or equivalent relevant work experience desired.
• Ability to operate a computer and learn software systems.
• Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills.
• Professional phone voice and excellent telephone etiquette.
• Ability to adhere to company presentation guidelines and policies.
• Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Please send your resume and cover letter.
- Quincy Bioscience Launches Prevagen® FAQ Video Series
- Quincy Bioscience Earns NSF Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Recertification
- Prevagen Launches New ‘Making Memories’ E-Book Series
- Quincy Bioscience Launches New Brain Games Website
- Quincy Bioscience Announces the Kickoff of the Memory Improvement Blog