Quincy Bioscience is an emerging biotech company located in Madison, Wisconsin dedicated to hiring people that have a “can-do” attitude with an aim toward growth and limitless potential. Our goal is to create winning research, marketing and management teams that function smoothly and at peak performance levels. We have many things to accomplish and seek career-minded, curious professionals who are “roll up your sleeves, whatever it takes to get the job done” people.
At Quincy Bioscience, we are always looking for amazing talent. For an opportunity to join an exciting team on the cutting edge, please submit your resume or CV along with a cover letter detailing your professional experiences and interests, to email@example.com or fax to (608) 237-2205. Qualified candidates with a potential match to any current or future openings will be contacted directly.
Quincy Bioscience offers a competitive compensation package including:
• Health Insurance effective on first day of employment
• Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
• Flex Spending
• Paid Vacation
We are seeking motivated Account Representatives to support our Inside Sales team. If you are reliable, personable, results-driven, persistent, and able to overcome customer objections, we want to meet you!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Place outbound calls to current customer base to initiate future sales.
• Take inbound (warm leads) from media promotions airing throughout the day.
• Influence customers to buy product by following a prepared sales script that offers product information and price.
• Promote product by suggesting related products; offering quantity discounts or special promotions.
• Offer upgrades and down-sell each customer.
• Record customer information in computer database including name, address and purchase related information.
• Confirm customer information by restating and clarifying customer and product order information.
• High School Diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certificate or equivalent relevant work experience desired.
• Ability to operate a computer and learn software systems.
• Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills.
• Professional phone voice and excellent telephone etiquette.
• Ability to adhere to company presentation guidelines and policies.
• Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Please send your resume and cover letter.
Industrial Bioprocess Technician
We are seeking an Industrial Bioprocess Technician to support large-scale protein purification operations. This is a great entry level opportunity for someone interested in a career in biotechnology. The right candidate will be a mature, motivated and willing to pitch in to get the job done.
This position interacts with quality assurance and quality control personnel supporting documentation control, assists in setting up and/or running in-process analytical methods such as SDS PAGE, column chromatography or wet chemistry methods, as well as supports operations in assigned duties. This is a physically demanding job in an industrial setting. This is a full-time, non-exempt position.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean and sanitize equipment, floors, dishes and tanks.
- Monitor raw material inventory and replace supplies as needed.
- Prepare Large-scale (3000L) buffer using pumps, tubing and sanitary connections for purification process.
- Lift multiple 20 kg buckets and pour contents into tanks, mix and test pH level and conductivity.
- Monitor buffer tank levels.
- Verify operations are completed according to Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- Support facility upkeep and repairs as assigned.
- An Associate’s degree in a scientific field or previous work experience in a GMP environment.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Solid math skills.
- Proficient utilizing Microsoft software.
- Ability to adhere to company presentation guidelines and policies.
- Successful completion of pre-employment background check, physical and drug screen.
- Quincy Bioscience Promotes Older Driver Safety Awareness Week
- Quincy Bioscience Offers Memory Kit for Keeping Memories this Holiday Season
- Memory Supplement Maker Supports Former Professional Athletes Experiencing Normal Age-Related Memory Loss
- Quincy Bioscience Launches New National Advertisement in USA Today
- Quincy Bioscience Recognizes the Vital Role of Pharmacists During American Pharmacists Month